International Experience Canada Work Permit

There are three categories under IEC:

  1. Working Holiday Visa:
  2. don’t need a job offer to submit your profile.
  3. It’s an open work permit
  4. Don’t need LMIA
  • Young Professionals:
  • Must have a signed job offer or employment contract
  • Work permit is closed
  • Your work must be skilled type level and contributing to your “professional development”.
  • International Co-op (Internship) :
  • The work experience you are going to gain must related to your field of study
  • Work permit is closed as well
  • Must have a signed letter of offer or contract of employment
  • You need to do this work placement or internship in order to complete your studies

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *