What should I do if I want to work in Canada?

Applicants need to have a valid work permit to begin with. There are two types of work permit: employer specific work permit and open work permit.

Based on different personal background, our RCIC will determine which one can be pursuable.

Book a consultation with our RCIC now.

Click or drag a file to this area to upload.